Pinot Grigio by Most Wanted
- Grape:Pinot Grigio
- Home:Venezie / Italy
- Style:Fresh / Light / Fruity
- Taste:Apple / Lime / Peach
- Food:Seafood / Fish and Chips / Carbonara
- Lifestyle:2018 vintage: vegan
- Night In:Film: Mean Girls / TV: Friends / Song: Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
Pinot Grigio is a bit of an all-rounder and has won over a generation of fans with its easy-drinking style and fresh fruit flavours. Ours hails from the Venezie DOC in northern Italy, and it’s light, dry and citrussy and goes down a treat with a prawn cocktail (or anything vaguely fishy).
Pinot Grigio is also known as Pinot Gris in its native France, where it produces richer, more intensely flavoured wines with higher alcohol.